I am thrilled to bring you my most favorite recipes for the holiday season! I am grateful to have these beautiful recipes from many amazing individuals and resources and I hope they make your festivities lighter and more gratefully delicious! I am so grateful for every single one of you and your suport in this blog. Happy Holiday’s!
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp. salt
on the counter throw flour in a pile with the salt and make a hole in middle. crack the egg in the well. using a fork stir and beat eggs keeping the well in place. start to stir the doe. Knead Dough until firm and elastic. (about 10 min.)
Using a rolling-pin roll dough out thin and then roll the into a spiral log shape. use a sharp knife and cut 1/4 wide strips. unroll the doe for fettuccine!
Cook pasta for two the three min in boiling water.
I top with a homeade cheesy topping and eat!
Greatest green bean casserole:
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Trader Joes Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 onion
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cans (14 1/2 ounces each) any style Green Beans, drained
- 1 1/3 cups French’s Crispy Fried Onions, Original, divided
- Mix soup, milk and pepper in a 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Stir in beans and 2/3 cup Crispy Fried Onions and (optional) 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until hot. Stir.
- • For a kick of spice, double the black pepper in this recipe to 1/4 teaspoon and prepare as directed or substitute white pepper.• To feed a crowd, double the recipe and prepare in a 13×9-inch baking dish. Use an entire 6-ounce container of Crispy Fried Onions, reserving 1 1/3 cup for the topping. Increase cooking time to 40 minutes or until heated through.
Grandma’s Apple Crumble Crisp:
Dust pie pan with butter and slice apples in bottom very thin. dust with cinnamon and a touch of sugar.
In a mixing bowl combine
1/2 cup melted butter
3/4 cup of oats
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup flour
1/2 TB of cinnamon
Eventually distribute topping mixture over apples
Bake @ 340 for about 30 min
Mema’s Spiced Tea:
1 1/4 cups lipton sugar sweetned decaf lemon flavored ice tea mix. (if using stabdard instant tea use 1 oz tea and 1 cup sugar)
lemonade mix to make 2 quarts (I use counrty time)
1 tsp. ground cinnion
1 tsp. ground cloves
Mix well and leave in a pretty jar for people to use. Use 1 1/2 to 2 tsp with hot water to make tea.