I am a lifestyle and Top performance coach. I am a former ballet teacher and personal fitness trainer. I devour self-help books and anything related to personal health and well-being. My work is truly one of my passions in life and so it makes it easy to love and do. I am an overachiever, so when it comes to people’s personal development I am all about giving you excellence. I love seeing people create the exceptional lives they were made for and breaking all kinds of barriers. You get way more for the “what if’s” in life when you leave my sessions. I pride myself in creating an environment that is freeing, inspiring, stretches you, and gives you the tools that you need. I have multiple programs to choose from and all of them are custom to your personal desires. Everyone needs somebody on their side and in their corner. To push them beyond themselves and into living their biggest dreams.
If your stuck
If you’re needing someone to help break those barriers with you
If your worn out and still wanting something
If your on the brink of something big and need help
If your health has taken a back seat
If you’re in a hard transition…
I am your woman. I am your coach.
10 reasons why…..
10. Someone just might show up to massage your feet!
9. Lots of fun and laughs!
8. No children screaming, “Mooooommmmyyyyy!”
7. It will be nice to relax in a house you didn’t have to clean.
6. No one has seen you in so long we think you’re in the FBI’s witness protection program somewhere.
5. You are so tired and I have a whole coffee station just waiting.
4. You forgot your own birthday, so… Happy Birthday!” By the way, when was it again?
3. I have new neighbors and I want to make them think my house is the place to be, not the one across the street.
2. The game is on the day I scheduled your session, so you know you’re not getting to watch Lifetime.
And the Number one reason you should attend a coaching session with me: I think you’re a great person and you deserve a little pampering, and an exceptional plan for your journey and life!