Life can be a bit crazy during this season. It can be fun, festive and a much needed break from the grind of most of the year. It can also be chock full of family drama, to many party drinks, dry skin, late nights and $$ issues. So here are my thoughts on the matter:
- bubble baths are not a option, but a must!
- learn to say “no”
- dont allow the extended family to mess with your immediate family
- you already have enough; choose to bless oragnaizations that are in true need
- chapstick and essential lotions are mandates
- write down what your thankful for – it will keep you grounded when you hear all the sad and negative news in the world
- wear something sparkly
- host a party – even if its just for you
- nsync holiday music is a “happy” in life
- go to your favorite coffee shop at least once
- drive around and look at christmas lights
- detox BEFORE the new year! Its a great head start
- never put a limit on fun – just make sure it always stays fun (headaches or dark circles the next day are NOT fun)
- re-read the Christmas story (from every gospel)
- say “Merry Christmas!” more
- wear fuzzy socks – they are the best
- shape your eyebrows and clean your wedding rings
- hug people more and shake hands less
- never ever shop for Christmas presents the week of – it is never fun
- a glowing complextion is nice but a glowing heart is best!
One thought on “My Holiday Tips”
My favorite… N’Sync Holiday on Pandora. Doesn’t get better than that! Great list baby… one modification… “getting lost” while driving around looking at Christmas lights with coffee in hand!